Standing with Israel
Category Archives: Danger of Islam
ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. “Why did you do that? I saved your life!” cried the Farmer with his last breath. Replied the snake, “You fool! A snake will always be a snake!” (Moral in today’s world) Coddling Islam never works. You can have compassion on its practitioners, feed them, clothe them and educate them but in the end they will always bite and devour you. Why? Their religion commands it.
Think I’m being islamophobic? Think again! Today’s version of the above fable could very well be entitled “The West and Islam”. Consider the following:
• Europeans – “the farmers” – have had so much compassion on the Islamic “snakes” that they’ve allowed them into their countries by the millions, reasoning as did the farmer in Aesop’s tale, “If we take them into our bosoms, warm them, feed them enough croissants and good French cheese and give them subsidies for each of their four wives and twenty-seven offspring…they’ll love us and become just like us. We’ll all live happily ever after in multi-cultural paradise (and we’ll have some cheap labor, too).” Only one problem – A snake will always be a snake! And he is biting and poisoning his gracious host. Large parts of European cities have become vipers’ dens, “no go zones” for non-Muslims where even police and firemen refuse to enter except for emergencies.
• Once upon a time Christians were a majority in many of the countries of the Middle East outside of the Arabian Peninsula. Granted they didn’t take the Muslims up into their bosoms; they were conquered by the sword. Nevertheless, the precarious situation of these indigenous peoples should serve as a warning, showing the world what happens when Islam takes over – and make no mistake about it, the goal of Islam is to bring the entire world under submission to Allah, who is the serpent-in-chief.
You don’t hear much in the mainstream media about the ongoing slaughter of Christians in predominantly Muslim countries or about 100,000 Christians who have had to flee for their lives from Egypt since March, 2011 as a result of the so-called “Arab Spring”. One injustice that has finally gained a modicum of international attention has been the conviction and death sentence of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani. His crime? Steadfast refusal to renounce his faith. Additional charges have been added and now Nadarkhani is being charged as “a Zionist, a traitor… committed security crimes.” This is just one case, and because of its notoriety some world leaders are being forced to denounce the mullahs’ theocracy in Teheran. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Where is the outrage and the outcry over the nameless thousands who are being slaughtered without the “benefit” of a trial? The West, after all, doesn’t want to stir up its own vipers’ nests too much. Someone could get bitten!
• Think America can be the farmer who coddles the snake without being bitten? After all, America is more populous than other countries and has a long tradition of freedom…and we’ve got two oceans to protect us…and, and… excuse after excuse! Sorry, the snakes are among us and they’re beginning to bite, even though at the moment they constitute a small minority of the population. They first strike at those they perceive as “their own” but who hold non-conformist views, who refuse to tow the islamist line. You have probably never heard of Alaa Alsaegh, a poet and US immigrant from Iraq, who lives in Missouri. He is guilty of a great sin against Islam – he loves the Jewish people. His poem, “Tears at the Heart of the Holocaust” appeared in Arabic on the website of Nonie Darwish, ArabsForIsrael.com. The punishment for his transgression? He was viciously attacked in broad daylight on the streets of St. Louis. A group of men cut him off while he was driving and when they succeeded in forcing him to stop, stabbed him once while he was still in his car and then, exposing his back, carved a Jewish star into it while reciting his poem. For the full article please read Sharia Vigilante Street Justice in America. Apparently Mr. Alsaegh is now scared to death and looking for a new home where he can live and write anonymously.
• Finally, you, dear taxpaying friend, along with the rest of the West, which includes the United States, the European Union and Israel, have already been pampering snakes who are preparing to attack. Billions of your hard earned dollars along with those of the Europeans and the Israelis have been given directly or indirectly to the “Palestinians” through foreign aid, medical supplies, building construction, training programs, etc. Israel continues to supply the Palestinians with freshwater every year, 80 percent above what was required of the country in the Oslo Accords. Israel also supplies the Palestinians living in Judea and Samaria with 95% of their electricity and those living in Gaza with 63% of their electricity. Thousands of Palestinians receive medical treatment in Israel on a yearly basis. There are currently 180 pediatric cancer patients from Judea and Samaria in Hadassah Hospital, 50 of whom have received bone-marrow transplants.
What is the reward for all your love and care? Will we see two states living together side-by-side in peace and tranquility? That might be the case were the conflict merely one of territory, a bit of land here, a border adjustment there. But this is not a territorial dispute; it’s a religious one. Islam cannot rest until the infidel (and ultimately this includes you) is either dead or subdued. Period!
Your reward, should the state of Palestine come into existence, will be:
• A Judenrein (free of Jews) state which will be used as a base of operations for attacks on Israel.
• A continuing “refugee” problem. The PA has no intention of resettling the so-called “refugees” into the new state or giving them citizenship. They’re too valuable as weapons against Israel. Palestine’s ambassador to Lebanon, Abdullah Abdullah said, “They are Palestinians, that’s their identity. But … they are not automatically citizens.” This would not only apply to refugees in countries such as Lebanon, Egypt, Syria and Jordan or the other 132 countries where Abdullah says Palestinians reside. Abdullah said that “even Palestinian refugees who are living in [refugee camps] inside the [Palestinian] state, they are still refugees. They will not be considered citizens.”
In other words, according to Middle East expert, David Meir-Levi, “… now, a senior Palestinian official has announced that once they have received a state, most Palestinians will still be stateless – even those who actually live in “Palestine.” Moreover, the new state won’t provide these residents with any services: It expects UNRWA – or, more accurately, the American and European taxpayers, who provide the bulk of that organization’s funding – to continue providing their schooling, healthcare, welfare allowances, etc.”
Yes, you will feed them, house them, educate them, and take care of them when they are sick – and they will still hate you because a snake will always be a snake!